A Passionate Heritage: Our Home For More Than a Century
Diemersdal wines are the perfect expression of the distinct terroir of the Durbanville Wine Valley, one of the oldest wine regions in the Cape. The diverse soils and slopes provide the optimum conditions for making premium-quality wines with prominent varietal character. The dry land vineyards develop concentrated flavours, uniformly ripened by the cooling sea-breezes from the Atlantic Ocean. Six generations sharing the same fiery passion for excellence – this is what has made Diemersdal Wines world-renowned today.
"The Estate has always been run as a hands-on family business"
After all, it’s not just the grapes that make Diemersdal Wines exceptional, but also the dedication and passion of the people who work in the vineyards and in the cellar.
- Samstag ist bei uns Focaccia-Tag!
- 04. Mai & 1. Juni - "ABENDSCHLUCK" für Sie & Ihn
- 17.04 - Ladies Weinabend "Der Frühling wird Rosé"
- 21. 04 - Weinparty "Sommerweine aus Galicien" mit Diana & Luis
- 18. 05 - Gib deinem Leben einen Gin
- 25.05 - Weinabend "Bodega Salentein" Argentinien
- 02. September - 2.Hof- und Weinfest
- eWine "The Shop"
- South Africa
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Rosé Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- Sweet Wine
- Wineries of Zonin1821
- No Wine
No products found...