- Freitag 30. September - eWine Club
- Freitag 2. September - Ladies Weinabend YES IT´S LADIES NIGHT
- Freitag 14. Oktober - Weinabend Südafrika
- Freitag 16. September - Gin Tasting
- Freitag 4. November - Rum Tasting Six Friends
- Freitag 11. November - Weinabend Salentein
- Freitag 9. Dezember - Whisky Tasting Six Friends
- Feinschmecker - Samstag
- eWine "The Shop"
- Red Wine
- Chenin Blanc
- White Blend
- Pinot Gris
- Grenache Blanc
- Grenache Gris
- Moscato Bianco
- Muscat d'Alexandrie
- Pinot Grigio
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Bianco
- Rosé Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- No Wine
- De Lüx Curry Sylt
Graham Beck’s Robertson estate, Madeba, is situated in the breathtaking Breede River Valley bordering the semi-arid Little Karoo region. The farm is located on the famous Route 62, a meandering country road which takes visitors on an unforgettable tour of the region’s plentiful attractions. At our Robertson Cellar we focus on minimal intervention, allowing instead the authentic essence of the fruit and terroir to shine through in the final wine.
They say great wines are made in the vineyard. Nothing could be truer of the superb calibre of fruit from our two premier Stellenbosch sites – highlighting our aim to constantly raise the bar in terms of quality and consistency.
No products found...