- Samstag ist bei uns Focaccia-Tag!
- 04. Mai & 1. Juni - "ABENDSCHLUCK" für Sie & Ihn
- 17.04 - Ladies Weinabend "Der Frühling wird Rosé"
- 21. 04 - Weinparty "Sommerweine aus Galicien" mit Diana & Luis
- 18. 05 - Gib deinem Leben einen Gin
- 25.05 - Weinabend "Bodega Salentein" Argentinien
- 02. September - 2.Hof- und Weinfest
- eWine "The Shop"
- South Africa
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Rosé Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- Sweet Wine
- Wineries of Zonin1821
- No Wine
Kanonkop Estate is situated on the lower slopes of the Simonsberg Mountain in the Stellenbosch Region of the Cape and confidently boasts with some of South Africa’s most premium wines.
Kanonkop is a fourth generation family estate, which was originally purchased by JW Sauer, a cabinet member in the parliament of the Union of South Africa. This estate has since then been handed down from father to son for over 40 years and is now in the talented, capable hands of its current owners Paul & Johann Krige.
The name Kanonkop was derived from a kopje (hillock), from which a cannon was fired in the 17th Century to alert farmers in outlying areas that sailing ships plying the waters between Europe and the Far East had entered Table Bay for a stopover at Cape Town.
No products found...