- Samstag ist bei uns Focaccia-Tag!
- 04. Mai & 1. Juni - "ABENDSCHLUCK" für Sie & Ihn
- 17.04 - Ladies Weinabend "Der Frühling wird Rosé"
- 21. 04 - Weinparty "Sommerweine aus Galicien" mit Diana & Luis
- 18. 05 - Gib deinem Leben einen Gin
- 25.05 - Weinabend "Bodega Salentein" Argentinien
- 02. September - 2.Hof- und Weinfest
- eWine "The Shop"
- South Africa
- Red Wine
- White Wine
- Rosé Wine
- Sparkling Wine
- Sweet Wine
- Wineries of Zonin1821
- No Wine
Samantha O'Keefe left California with dreams of starting a family and finding paradise. Tucked into the foothills of a dramatic mountain range at the bottom of Africa, Lismore Estate Vineyards was born alongside her nascent family. Passion and vision, combined with vines planted at 300 meters, chilled by winter snow and nourished by the African summer sun, produces classic, cool climate wines which are rich, complex and lovingly hand crafted.
The Overberg region is rapidly earning a reputation for premium cool climate grapes. Greyton has now been designated a ward within that district recognizing the unique terroir expression of the wine that is produced there. Lismore is the only registered wine estate in the Greyton ward. Lismore’s vineyards are planted on slopes at the base of the Riviersonderend Mountain Range. The combination of elevation and climate make for an extended ripening period which is roughly 3-4 weeks later than the more traditional wine growing areas in the Western Cape. There are a total of 12.5 ha planted with Chardonnay, Syrah, Sauvignon Blanc, and Viognier.
No products found...